Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Liquid Filter||Type:||Filter Elements|
1. MIST ELIMINATOR (VANE/BAFFLED TYPE)
Mist eliminator is the system that separates, filters, and collects small waterdrops (mist) in the form of aerosol that scatter in a container during absorption, separation, and extract of the chemical process. There are various types of mist eliminator. As a substitute for the demister, it is used a lot for removing minute mist particles that are sprayed from the spray nozzle in the scrubber. It shows very remarkable performance. Baffled mist eliminator is called vane type mist eliminator or chevron mist eliminator.
2. BAFFLED ELIMINATOR Specification
1) Type: Modified Zig-Zag type, Zig-Zag type, Lamellar type
2) PASS NO. : 4 PASS, 3 PASS, 2 PASS
3) Pitch: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm (It is possible to adjust other pitches and 25mm pitch is used generally.)
4) Kind of material: PP, SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L,etc.
1. It can separate and remove a lot of dust or viscous mist from a fluid without stoppage. It is suitable for the separation of quite rough mist.
2. Resistance loss is small and pressure drop can be made small even at high gas velocity. Horizontal type: 5-7 M/S Vertical type: 4-6 M/S
3. The installation area is small and the installation cost is economical even for the treatment of large quantity of gases.
4. It is possible to choose a heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant material, depending on the gas conditions, and FRP, PP, SUS are available.
SCRUBBERS, EVAPORATORS, KNOCKOUT DRUMS. VACUUM TOWER, INSTALLATION, AIR WASHER, AIR HANDLING UNIT.
Contact Person: Ms. April