- The continuous-slot well screen is widely used throughout the world for water, oil, and gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
- It consists of surface wire ,usually V-shaped, that are resistance welded onto support wires.
- The distance between the surface wire is controlled very accurately, as it forms the slot through which the filtrate flows.
- The direction of the flow is determined by the position of the surface wire in relation to the support wire.
- Wedge wire screen are either from outside to inside(FUTI) or from inside to outside(FITO).
|Structural components||On your requirment|
|Slot size (mm):||0.05,0.08,0.10;0.15,0.20,0.25,0.3-3|
|Screen size of the parameters||Gap Tolerance|
Features and advantages
- high resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- goods strength and fastness
- Gap even
- Easy to clean and back wash
Used in sieving of petroleum, chemical industry, pharmaceutics, metallurgy and coal, also can be used in filtration of water treatment.