Payment & Shipping Terms:
3D Geomat, also known as erosion control mat, is a kind of 3D network structure made of high molecular synthetic material. The texture is loose and flexible, and 90% of the space can be filled with soil and sand. Plant roots can grow through it in a balanced manner. The turf after growth makes the mat, turf and soil surface be firmly combined together, and builds a protection system with its own growth ability on the slope, which effectively suppresses the erosion of the storm runoff, increases the shear strength of the soil, reduces the pore water pressure and the self-gravity of the soil, thereby greatly improving the stability and erosion resistance of the slope.
The slope protection technology of 3D Geomat combines the advantages of geomat and plant slope protection, achieves the best slope protection effect. When the vegetation coverage of the slope reaches more than 30%, it can withstand the scour of light rain, and when it reaches more than 80%, it can withstand the scour of heavy rain. When the plants are flourishing, it can withstand water flows (up to 6m/sec), which is more than twice that of ordinary turf. Geomat has a good effect on reducing the evaporation of water from the slope soil and increasing the amount of infiltration. Also, because the geomat material is black PE, it has the function of heat absorption and heat preservation, which can promote seed germination and be beneficial to plant growth.
1. Protect earth from being eroded by winds and rains before grass growing up.
2. Keep grass seeds distributed in slope firmly, and avoid to be washed.
3. Absorb thermal energy abundantly, increase ground temperature promote seed sprout, and prolong growth term of plants.
4. Plants can form composite protection layer and endure wash with high speed water
5. Replace long-lasting slope protection materials such as concrete, pitch, block, etc., and can be used in slope protection such as road, railway, river, dam, mountain slope, etc.
3D Geomat GB/T18744-2002
|Mass per unit, g/m2||≥220||≥260||≥350||≥430|
|Tensile strength(MD), kN/m||≥0.80||≥1.4||≥2.0||≥3.2|
|Tensile strength(CMD), kN/m||≥0.80||≥1.4||≥2.0||≥3.2|
Contact Person: Ms. April