Payment & Shipping Terms:
The ultimate fence and gate security topping deterrent, Rota-Spike can additionally be utilised on buildings, to protect vulnerable points, for example windows and roof parapets.
· Sharp steel blades rotating on a steel tube
· Easy to install almost anywhere.
· Can be supplied with brackets for fixing above any type of fence, gate or wall and between walls and openings
Note: We recommend ‘Danger Signs’ are used every 8-10m along a fence line incorporating security extras capable of causing injury even through misuse.
· Galvanised to BS 1461 as standard
· Galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one of our standard colours at extra cost
· Powder coated to any other BS or RAL colours to special order
· Supplied 6.0m lengths
· Inner tube 41.4mm Ø x 2mm thick
· 70 Rota Spike blades tube per 6m
· Fixed at 3.0m centres (top of wall)
· Fixed at 2.0m centres (face of wall)
Contact Person: Ms. April