Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mine Sieving Mesh
Polyurethane Coated Wire Screens
Although modern technology offers several wear resistant materials which are suitable for screening aggregates and minerals, traditional steel wire meshes are the preferred screening media in many occasions because of their high screening efficiency.
Unfortunately high screening efficiency is coupled to low durability and this consequently equates to high maintenance interventions.
So we are proud to offer you polyurethane coated wire screening panels, which is steel wire meshes coated with abrasion resistant polyurethaneDue to its characteristics,polyurethane coated wire mesh offers highest efficiency (comparable to steel wire meshes), long durability and low prices.
Features & Benefits
• Wide Open Apertures
• High Efficiency
• Wear life 3 to 5 times longer than steel wire screens
• Noise reduction
• Apertures start at 4mm and you can have every aperture over this size
• Wire diameters range from 2.1mm up to 10mm
• Every combination of aperture size and wire diameter is possible
• Slotted apertures are also available
Contact Person: Ms. April