Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Rockfall Double twist wire-netting hexagonal mesh
Double twist wire-netting hexagonal mesh is the basic solution for the protection against rockfalls. It is suited for a number of uses, including:
• Cliffs (the rock netting is hung or nailed),
• Lining of rockfall barriers
• Rockfall barrier (for low impact energies)
• Deflector screen to channel small materials
The main advantage of the double twisted wire mesh is that it holds together when a wire strand ruptures.
The following range of double twisted wire mesh are supplied by us:
• Wire diameters 2.4 – 2.7 and 3 mm
• Different types of corrosion protection :
Class A galvanization in compliance with standard the European Norm EN 10244-2.
GALFAN coating alloy 95% zinc and 5% aluminium + traces of Mischmetal. Life expectancy of these nettings is multiplied by three by comparison with galvanization class A.
• Different mesh sizes: 60x80 mm - 80x100 mm - 100X120 mm
• Different widths : 1 - 2 - 3 and 4 m.
All these double twisted wire mesh are in compliance with currently applicable European Norms:
- NF EN 10218-2 : « Steel wire and wire products. General wire dimensions and tolerances »
- NF EN 10244-2 : « Steel wire and wire products. Non-ferrous metallic coatings on steel wire: Zinc or zinc alloy coatings»
- NF EN 10223-3 : « Steel wire and wire products for fences. Hexagonal steel wire netting for engineering purposes »
Contact Person: Ms. April