Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
EXPANDED METAL RAZOR MESH
Razor Ribbon Mesh Panel is the first line of defense to secure a perimeter, from Medium to High to Ultra High security fencing. It is an expanded metal panel with strands of Razor Ribbon secured on the panel. This system can accommodate the weight of additional perimeter security appurtenances including razor wire, surveillance equipment, and anti-tunneling expanded metal mesh panels.
The Mesh Panel is an imposing physical deterrent designed to keep you safe. This system has anti-climb properties with small openings filled with razors. The anti-cut feature would require a potential intruder to make more than 25 individual cuts through the expanded steel before making a hole large enough to climb through. They would also need a specialty tool to cut through, breaking in with this system is nearly impossible.
The Mesh Panel is available in galvanized or stainless steel.
· Panel Width: 4′-0 and 5′-0
· Panel Height: 6′-0 and 12′-0
· Diamond Size: 2″ wide, 6″ high
· Medium and short barb
Features and Benefits
· Manufactured in the CHINA
· Rigid, withhold wind load
· 72% open with Razors
· Easy Installation – Installs more accurately without waste, dragging or overlapping
· No springing action during installation, resulting in less field work
· Can be installed new or as a retro-fit over current chain link fence or chain link fence framework
· Can be attached to any fence framework for added protection
· Installs similarly to high security expanded metal fencing using standard chain link fence procedures and techniques
· Fittings are some of the strongest in the industry and can be locked with breakaway nuts and bolts for added security
· Ships on flat pallets for easy handling
USES: Airport, Utilities, Refineries, Nuclear, Energy, etc.
Please Note:The expanded metal mesh is NOT welded but cut from solid steel. Expanded metal razor mesh will never have welds that fail!
All installations shall be laid out by contractor in accordance with construction plans.
Posts should be set in concrete appropriate for local conditions and anticipated wind loads.
Install posts plumb and rails level per ASTM 2780-09 and industry standard practices.
Post spacing shall allow for two expanded metal razor mesh panels per section and shall vary based on height and topography per manufacturer’s recommendation.
Razor Mesh Panel Attachment
Expanded metal razor mesh panels are installed long way of the diamond running vertically or horizontally.
Expanded metal razor mesh panels attach to posts and rails using clamps and bands equally spaced every 15-18″.
Clamps are sized to fit posts on the non-attack side of the fence and hold razor mesh in place with flat bar clamp on the attack side.
Begin installation at a terminal post by attaching the panel flush with the attack side of the fence using bands.
Attach mesh at the rails (top, mid or bottom) using clamps in a similar manner.
Razor mesh panels shall overlap two diamonds or 4 inches and be secured to each other with clamps spaced equally along the vertical height of the fence between posts.
Razor mesh panels additionally overlap at line posts and are attached at the line posts with clamps.
Allied recommends the use of breakaway nuts with standard carriage bolts.
Contact Person: Ms. April