Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Air Filter||Type:||Filter Elements|
1.DEMISTER Features (Mesh Pad type)
1. It shows 99% efficiency under general conditions and velocity (1~3m/sec or higher).
2. Over 98% open area is guaranteed under any conditions so pressure drop caused by the use of the demister can be
disregarded (0.1”~1.0 W/G).
3. It can be made of any material suitable for the given temperature and corrosion-resistance.
4. It is possible to install by use of M/H so it is easy to handle.
5. There is no restriction in the conditions, place, and size for use. It is installable on the existing systems.
6. Self-cleaning is possible. It is semi-permanent so it is economical.
2. DEMISTER Materials (Mesh Pad type)
It can be made of various materials, depending on its use, and its major materials are as per the below:
1. SUS304, 304L, SUS316, 316L, MONEL
2. P.P (POLY PROPYLENE), P.E (POLY ETHYLENE), TEFLON
3.Fixing Methods & GRID
The demister should be horizontally fixed and supported. At the bottom or both the top and the bottom, a support grid which is welded with FB 25X3t, RB6Ø of the same material as that of the demister pad at proper intervals (APP150mm), is used. For fixing the grid and the pad, RB6Ø or 1.6Ø tie wire is used.
4.Use of DEMISTER
1. Vacuum Tower - The treatment quantity by the demister goes up by 35%. The quality of oil gas is improved.
2. Absorber - Some gasoline plants use a glycol absorber (Demister mounted) so the installation cost is being repaid
within a month.
3. Knockout Drums and Separators - If Demister is used, ⅓inch drum is sufficient.
4. Gas Separator Vessels - Hydrocarbon in gases is collected so gas of 1/0.1 billion purity is produced out.
5. Evaporator - Product loss goes down and purity is remarkably improved.
6. Scrubber - In the field of caustic soda, the demister is used to prevent air pollution.
7. Distillation Column - If Demister is used, the cost for distillation goes up, the quantity of treatment increases by 20%,
and purity is remarkably improved.
8. Dust Collectors - The dust collector of a wet type has excellent collection capacity.