Payment & Shipping Terms:
Our aluminum coated chain link fence fabric provides the superior strength of steel, the exceptionally smooth, long-lasting finish of aluminum and the low maintenance security of chain link fence. These qualities, combined with excellent corrosion resistance, make it the ideal choice for industrial, commercial, recreational and residential projects alike.
· Exceptionally Smooth Finish
· Made in China
· Outstanding protection against the environment
· Residential, Recreational, Commercial & Industrial Applications
· Available in Secure-Guard High-Security Mini Mesh
· 25-Year Limited Warranty on 6, 9 &10 Gauge Fabric
· 15-Year Limited Warranty on 11½ Gauge Fabric
· Highly Specified and Meets:
– ASTM A 491
– A 817
– Federal specification RR-F-191 Type II
– AASHTO M-181 Chain Link Fence, Type II
Industrial / Commercial
· High Security Applications
· Highways & Bridges
· State & Federal Agencies
· Severe Marine Installations
Commercial / Recreational
· Tennis Courts
· Golf Courses
· Athletic Fields
· Military Facilities
· Pedestrian Overpasses
· Highway Dividers
Our aluminized steel chain link fence fabric is produced in a variety of gauges and mesh sizes, and is available in heights of 36”, 42”, 48”, 60”, 72”, 84”, 96”, 120”, and 144”.
Gauge – refers to the diameter of the wire used to produce the fabric; the higher the gauge number the smaller the wire diameter.
Mesh Size– is the clear distance between parallel wires forming a diamond; the smaller the mesh size, the tighter the fabric.
Selvage – refers to the way the individual ends of the wire are finished after being woven together. The wire can be “knuckled” to avoid sharp ends or “Twisted” when more security is required.
|Aluminum Powder Coated Steel Wire (For Weaving of Chain Link Mesh) Specification|
|Nominal Wire Diameter||Allowable Variance||Aluminum Coating
|Breaking Strength minimum|