Payment & Shipping Terms:
The QUICK-LOC system is a revolutionary design that works on the principal of “keep it simple.” To date, the only external metallic anchoring for ceramic anchors has been either Ice Tongs or C-Clips. Ice Tongs are limited to overhead applications and C-Clips are expensive and slow to install. Ceramic anchor failures involving C-Clips can result from sharp edge contact between the sheared metal on the C-Clip, and the head of the ceramic anchor. The problem can be compounded due to inconsistencies in contact points resulting in uneven load distribution.
Consider the following advantages of the Quick-Loc:
1. The bottom-line/cost savings
2. Less welding than C-Clips
3. Easier down hand welds
4. No wedge required when mounted flush against the casing
5. Only one wedge is needed for a back-up lining
6. No sharp edges at brick contact point
7. Radius against radius fit
8. Allowance for expansion in all directions
9. Vibrate castables without the wedges falling out
10. Stable enough to form against
11. Consistent depth Custom made for each ceramic anchor design.
Y Shape Refractory Anchors
Y Shape Refractory Anchors are made out from quality stainless steel ( 304, 316, 310, 321 and 330) and high nickel alloys i,e inconel,incoloys (All Grades)as per the requirements of the clients.
Refractory fibre & anchor systems are manufactured for all types of monolithic, ceramic fibre and brick refractory linings confirming that the exact grade of material, dimensions, spacing patterns and welding methods are selected for an anchorage system which is very necessary for retaining the refractory material and ensures the lining performance.
Generally refractory anchors to be 66% to 75% of the lining depth however the anchors should not extend closer than 25 mm to the lining surface. Anchor spacing depends on the type of material used, the operating conditions and the physical characteristics of the unit being lined. Generally the more severe the operating conditions the closer the anchors should be spaced and spacing should also alter according to the material density.